After playing an important role in creating a global sustainable finance movement for the past 16 years with 24 TBLI CONFERENCES, we are excited to see a groundswell of interest in ESG and Impact Investment around the globe, coming from such diverse groups as institutional investors, family offices, HNW, social entrepreneurs and academia. To help advance the discussion and in line with our educational mission, we are scaling up our activities in ESG and Impact Investing to reach a wider audience – in the financial sector and beyond. In the coming years,
we plan to do the following:
- Improve the global outreach of TBLI CONFERENCES – by offering additional events, with increased content on emerging economies.
- Broaden the thematic scope of TBLI CONFERENCES by including special sessions on topics of regional and common interest.
- Publish the content of TBLI CONFERENCE workshops and plenaries via documentation and white-papers developed in cooperation with business schools, and making that content publicly available;
- Produce a Spotlight Video Series of 60-80 interviews with thought leaders and practitioners at TBLI CONFERENCE to be distributed online. The aim is to educate the investment community and the public, and to raise awareness on sustainable finance.
- Support the integration of sustainable finance into the curricula for business school students and executive education. We are partnering with selected business schools in Europe, Asia and the US.
To assist us in funding these efforts, we have created the TBLI Foundation. TBLI Foundation is partnering with SharedImpact to receive grants and donations in a tax-efficient manner, as a non-profit entity (501(c)(3)) for donors in the United States, a registered charity for donors in the UK, a registered charity for donors in Hong Kong, and a charitable vehicle for The Netherlands.