We just came back from our first TBLI Conference Nordic, which was hosted by BI-Norwegian Business School, our first Academic Parntership with a Business School. It was a great success as from the feedback we got. The model of partnering with the Business Schools will allow TBLI to scale up its activities of educational outreach to asset owners and manager. We look forward to future partnerships.
“TBLI Conference stands out from other conferences in the standard of value I received during my attendance. The topics covered, quality of contacts made, deals executed and community generated are noticeably better than other conferences I’ve attended. Thank you Mr. Rubinstein for your vision & execution”
TBLI CONFERENCE Series 2014-2015-Investors receive 50% discount for attendance. Contact Iris for discount code.
- TBLI CONFERENCE EUROPE 2014, 28 & 29 October 2014, Amsterdam/The Netherlands, VU University
- TBLI CONFERENCE @HULT 2014 , 17 November 2014, Boston/USA, Hult International Business School
- TBLI CONFERENCE@Kellogg-Booth 2015 , 23 January 2015, Chicago/USA, The University of Chicago
Booth School of Business,
- TBLI CONFERENCE ASIA 2015, 29 & 30 April 2015, Singapore, Insead
- TBLI CONFERENCE NORDIC 2015, 15 & 16 June 2015, Copenhagen/Denmark, Copenhagen Business School
- TBLI CONFERENCE USA 2015, Sept 2015, Location and date to be confirmed
- TBLI CONFERENCE EUROPE 2015, Nov 2015, Location and date to be confirmed
Ronan Ryan (Michael Lewis Flashboys) Keynote at TBLI CONFERENCE USA 2014.
TBLI CLUB Amsterdam on 23 Sept, 17:00 will have Ms. Hedwig Siewertsen, Managing Director D.O.B. Equity as special guest speaker. TBLI Club is invitation only.
Hedwig Siewertsen is managing director of DOB Equity, an independent long term investor in African businesses that positively contribute to a more social and sustainable society. DOB Equity invests long term equity and provides business support that adds value and growth to portfolio companies.
Great Planet Money podcast on how to be a successful social entrepreneur selling lollipops. Start at 08:25.
Support the TBLI Foundation to help expand our educational outreach, and create a community of ESG and Impact Investors. Learn more about TBLI Foundation and our work.